Argirec™ For improved viscosity and adhesion in PVA adhesives for high-speed paper lamination and cardboards
- Improved viscosity and shelf life
- Good grab and green strength
- Durable bond between paper substrates
Our Argirec™ kaolin product is ideal for water-based adhesives such as polyvinyl alcohol used in high speed paper lamination for the production of graphic cardboard and corrugated board.
- Provides the right rheology profile fostering low adhesive use per g/m2 to create adhesion
- Gives stable viscosity profile over a longer period of time ( good shelf life)
- Confers the correct balance between dosing concentration and viscosity level
- Provides kaolin color which is compatible with the color of test liner and craft liner paper substrates
- Is very suitable for ‘ high viscosity’ water-based adhesives due to its high surface area and very fine particles
- Provides a good initial grab and green strength
- Provides durable bond between paper substrates with a defined quality in both low and high hydrolyzed polyvinyl alcohols
We recommend our Argirec™ B24 grade for adhesives.
We offer a full range of bespoke formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.