Helicoat® Your ideal solution for rotogravure coatings applications
Our Helicoat® range has been specifically designed for rotogravure coatings applications.
- Reduces core bursts and crepe wrinkles, improving printing press runnability
- Improves smoothness, lowering surface friction and enabling jumbo roll production
- Strengthens resistance to fold breaks during reel changes reducing broke levels
- Maximizes ink transfer, bringing better image quality in the halftone area and reducing missing dots
- Allows increased usage of high brightness pigments - including calcium carbonate - in coating formulations in mills operating under alkaline conditions
- Gives low high shear viscosity, allowing higher solids and improved fiber coverage, crucial for mail order catalogs and ULWC papers
- Gives good coating hold-out
The excellent runnability of our rotogravure coating talcs match the high production speeds used at LWC plants and print houses.