ImerCare® talc range For softness and superior optical properties
ImerCare® talcs are ideal for achieving superior optical properties in make-up applications, and softness in body powders, creams and soaps.
Talc is a very platy, hydrous magnesium silicate. It is chemically inert, hydrophobic and organophilic. Talc is the softest mineral on Earth.
ImerCare® Talc range for cosmetics
- For transparency, cohesion and homogeneity in pressed powders
- For superior to full coverage, cohesion and homogeneity in powder foundations and concealers
- For a luxurious velvety touch and excellent cohesion in pressed face powders and eyeshadows
- For a luxurious pearlescent effect in shampoos and shower gels
- For softness and good cohesion in pressed and loose powders
- For a creamy, smooth feel and pleasant powdery texture in face creams
- For softness and anti-chafing in body powders
- For good cohesion in pressed and loose powders
- For good spreadability in liquid foundations
- For a cool, dry feel in deodorants
- For a creamy lather, improved shelf life and soft silky feel in soaps
- ImerCare® Pharma 5T, 10T and 00T for applications requiring compliance with US and European pharmacopoeia talc monographs
Certificates available upon request
All Imerys cosmetic products are natural, highly pure, chemically inert and offer good skin tolerance. They are not treated with chemicals during processing. These attributes enable them to be used in cosmetic products that comply with cosmetic directive regulation (EC) n° 1223/2009.
ImerCare® T talc grades for cosmetics are Cosmos approved. Certificates of origin and additional documentation are available upon request.
We offer a full range of bespoke formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.