JetFil® North-American talcs with outstanding lamellarity and reinforcement performance
- Ultra lamellar
- Excellent reinforcement and dimensional stability
- Ultrafine grinds with optimum stiffness / impact balance
- Cost effective JetFil T-series
- High compaction densities for maximum production throughputs
JetFil® grades are off-white, high purity, extremely platy, fine talcs with well-controlled top-size that are engineered to provide outstanding reinforcement performance in plastics. JetFil® grades are produced from our North American talc deposits, making them sustainable and economical solutions with consistent quality for our regional customers.
Ultrafine and fine JetFil® grades provide:
- Excellent stiffness, HDT and dimensional stability
- Good balance of stiffness / impact performance
- Improved aesthetics
- Consistent color for improved color matching
Our JetFil® T series provides:
- Excellent stiffness
- Good HDT and dimensional stability
- Cost effective coarse grinds
- Bulk delivery logistic options
- Color consistency
New JetFil® V grades are made from a new beneficiated ultra-lamellar talc ore which matches the performance of existing JetFil® grades that have set the industry standard for talc performance in polymers.
New JetFil® V625 C and JetFil® V700 C from Imerys Vermont operations provide similar polymer performance and cost-effectiveness to existing JetFil® grades.
JetFil® V625 C performance
JetFil® V700 C performance
JetFil® grades are available for:
- High performance plastics
- Foamed plastics
- Plastic films
- Wire and cable
- General purpose commodity plastics
- Sheet and thermoformed plastics
- Wood plastic composites
JetFil® grades are available in compacted form for maximum extruder throughput, minimum dust, and improved dispersion.
We offer a full range of bespoke formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.