Mistroblock® For superior antiblocking in PE films
- Superior film clarity and haze
- Excellent antiblocking and coefficient of friction (COF)
- Optimum mechanical and impact strength
- Good cost / performance balance
- Low abrasion mineral
Mistroblock® talc is based on a unique microlamellar talc ore which provides improved overall film properties compared to minerals traditionally used for PE film antiblocking.
Microlamellar Mistroblock® talc is composed of conglomerates of block-like shaped particles with a high specific surface area:
Block-like shaped particles with a high specific surface area
This micro-lamellar morphology:
- Provides optimized clarity and haze
- Lowers blocking force and COF
- Improves dart drop strength and puncture resistance
- Suitable for use in one-pack powder blending as well as masterbatch production
- Approved for food contact without limitation
- The least abrasive mineral on production equipment
- Suitable for biopolymer film production
Mistroblock® is available in compacted form for easy handling, less dust and improved productivity.
We offer a full range of bespoke formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.